bullet points, maybe?
bullet points, maybe?
i saw half of carmen (the opera) tonight. scott wanted to go, so we went and i was sooooooo bored, omg. but luckily, after the first act scott told me he wasn't feeling it, so at intermission we cut out of there and got cheesecake instead. upgrade!
both my mom and scott love my hair. this is vaguely miraculous.
off to watch more bones! david boreanaz is ridiculously charming, ugh. and his wrist tats make me hot.
so last night, scott and i were doing a crossword puzzle online and one of the clues was something like "wences, for example." and we look at it for a sec and i go "i have no idea...wtf is a wence?" and he doesn't even look up, just says, totally deadpan, "the bass player from fall out boy."
he also quoted (slightly incorrectly but A+ for effort) something corporate to me the other day.
there may be hope for him yet.
Posted via LiveJournal.app.
tonight was scott and my last night together until NYE, so we exchanged presents earlier. look what i got!
sexay! \o/ he can be kind of hit-or-miss with gifts but i'm way psyched on this one. ♥
but yeah, i'm heading down to florida tomorrow to see my mom (and aunt) for christmas. then on the 26th, my mom and i are going to vegas for a few days! \o/ there will be shopping, and probably some gambling, and we have tickets to cirque du soleil and to see penn & teller (i'm ridic excited for P&T, ngl). then my mom leaves and i will be spending one extra night in vegas with livehead16 and, god-willing, the dude in my icon and his pals.
speaking of the dude in my icon, he turned 26 today. so happy birthday to the doctor (who, it must be said, needs to do me, STAT).
did the journalism guy seem like the future child of brendon and shane to anyone but me? O.o
the best part: LUCILLE BLUTH!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/
EDIT: also, omg, peep the GINORMOUS pork loin thing scott bought while i was out of town, because it was on sale.
and he bought TWO OF THEM! WTAF?!
i went to the saratoga music festival yesterday with scott. conor oberst was amazinggggg and the total highlight of my day and i wanted his set to be 10x longer (&conor;), i was excited to learn that the swell season consists of glen hansard and marketa irglova (they were awesome; he was wicked charming, too - he said something about his holy trinity being bob dylan, leonard cohen and van morrison, big love from the crowd for that), i didn't know who steve earle was but i enjoyed him tremendously, and bob dylan was underwhelming. yeah, i said it. idk, admittedly neither of us are, like, dylan experts of any sort, but by the time he'd played for over an hour and neither of us recognized anything he played (well, "highway 61 revisited" kind of, but eh) and it was after 11 and we'd been there since 1? yeah, we totally left. oops. plus, he was kind of...not engaging? he never spoke the entire time we were there. idk! :/ *fails* also, this was without question the whitest crowd i've ever seen, wow.
omg, i am leaving tomorrow to go to florida! i get a jovi! and a dar and an adrienne and a jen and stuff! and then i get to go to tampa and have a josie! and then i have a mom, lol, and we're off to seattle and then our cruise to alaska! \o/ \o/ \o/ i am not at all packed! D: D: D:
ETA: bonus of the littlest cook, because he is SO CUTE.
i cannot deal with this. *sticks fingers in ears* LA LA LA. :( :( :(
01. it's scott's birthday! he's 33. (OLD! hee. i kid. i just like teasing him.) even tho he'll never see this (he better not, otherwise GTFO of my journal, bitch! ♥) i felt i needed to acknowledge his birthday. despite all evidence to the contrary in this journal, he really is my favorite boy.
02. because it's his birthday, i'm madly scrambling around to make like a nice girlfriend and get the house in order and whatnot. and here i am updating my journal. *facepalm x a billion*
03. today i saw three different dudes who looked similar enough to david cook to make me go "!!!" for a second.
04. speaking of him (you didn't think you were getting off THAT easily, did you?):
djkffjkhk his lips. and eyes. and voice! (ok, i realize you can't hear him in a screencap. i'm not THAT far gone, bbz.)
05. i have, inexplicably and much to my chagrin, had this song stuck in my head for the past two days. IDEK.
fyi, the amount of remixes of that song that can be found on youtube is both mortifying, hilarious, and fucking awesome.
06. is a special number these days. if you can guess why (it's kind of fucking random but not impossible to figure out, if you've been paying attention to my journal these days, hee) i will. um. be impressed! XD
oh, and i haven't done this meme yet, but i want to, so - give me top 5s to post about!
|Your Rockstar Name Is...|
forcedmovement tagged me for this handwriting meme, which made me happy because tbh, i enjoy talking about me. XD
2. right handed or left handed
3. favorite letters to write
4. least favorite letters to write
5. write "the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog"
6. tag 5 people
annnnnd, i have been named several times in this meme, which, PINK PUFFY HEART, YOU GUYS. i know it's just a silly eljay meme but it honestly makes me really happy. and ilu all back, however i will not being picking you because you guys DID IT ALREADY and the love needs to spread FURTHER, dammit! MOAR LOVE! XD XD XD which means i'm also trying to avoid people who i know've been picked. but REALLY I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS, OK?
Pick 10 people and give them the "you make my day" award. If you're picked, you are charged with picking 10 of your own.
in alphabetical order because it's prettier. :)
01. anasuede - for a lot of little silly reasons.
02. andthatisthat - everyone loves a british boy and i am no exception.
03. chopsticknoodle - just made of lovely.
04. disadulation - because sarah/me is always my otp.
05. itskellyhere - always a random burst of sunshine.
06. livehead16 - keeps it real and keeps it rad.
07. raspsun - the only non-dillon panther who can make me care about football.
08. revolutionaries - reunited and it feels so good.
09. ry_black_attack - will never see this but makes my day by existing.
10. thegirliscrazy - i love anyone who talks more than i do.
OMG YOU GUYS THAT WAS HARD. (TWSS.) if i didn't name you it's because i love you too much to even talk about it, OBVS, or because, like i said, i thought you got tagged already or you tagged me or just...i ran out of spaces, idk!
also, when i get bored/can't sleep, sometimes i make stupid abstract crap in paint, and i had left it up and scott *~really liked it~* which, lol. so here, i will share my BEAUTIFUL ART with all of you.
yeah. you're welcome. XD
also! happy birthday to my day sharers maka2000 and kueble! i wish you both joy and health and prosperity, today and every day. ♥
now, who the hell made this happen?
because as much as i would like to believe that blake was sitting around and went "oh hay, it's my girl tshorty's birthday and i should show her some love," i am assuming someone must've poked at him and asked him to do so. which, it totally made my day, so thank you. it was SO unexpected!
scott was sworn into the new york bar a few hours ago. i have to say, this whole thing worked out well for me - when we started dating, he was a reporter for a little local newspaper, and now he's a lawyer! UPGRADE!
now i'm going to go get starbucks! \o/
02. go spam my myspace comments plz? i want to hit 1800 and improve my self-esteem. XD (and friend me on there if you haven't, obvs!)
03. scott is so excited that i am taking our picture. only not. we are a little cute tho, y/n?