Bands seen [that i wanted to -- or at least didn't mind watching --, not suffered through, in approximate order of frequency]: david cook, panic at the disco, the cab, cobra starship, fall out boy, butch walker, jack's mannequin, my chemical romance, conor oberst, gym class heroes, metro station, the academy is..., taking back sunday, motion city soundtrack, phantom planet, alanis morissette, matchbox twenty, the complaints, say anything (it was half a song during warped but fuck it, i'm counting it), to have heroes, bob dylan, the swell season, forever the sickest kids.
Top 5 shows of the year?
01. david cook album release show @ the HRC in times square. (just a special moment for me, idk.)
02. fall out boy album release show @ the nokia theater in times square. (FALL OUT BOY!)
03. my chemical romance @ madison square garden. (epic show plus i had bina!)
04. jack's mannequin @ warped in miami. (glorious.)
05. butch walker @ the blender theater in gramercy. (butch is always perfection.)
Total number of shows? i'm going to guess around 30.
First show of the year? january 17; cobra starship (the really really ridiculously good-looking tour) @ revolution hall in troy, new york.
Last show of the year? december 30; david cook and his band @ jet nightclub (the mirage) in las vegas, nevada.
( preach electric to a microphone stand. )